Wednesday, July 1, 2015

quality time

Joey, Justin and I were able to go spend sometime with my sister Amanda.  Her whole family was gone for the week.  Ethan went to church camp in Okoboji so Jason and the other's went to his parents for a week.  

First the boys and I went to the Blank Park Zoo.  I had never taken them there and they loved it.  It was the best time ever.  No screaming or fits or anything.  They loved all the animals and things.

The we went on to Tama, IA. Amanda took us out to Mexican or supper, the boys then helped her shop at Fareway and then we went to her beautiful home and CLEANED and I mean CLEANED...  She told me the kids were so happy to have nice organized rooms when they came home.  Cleaning and cooking are NOT my sister strong points.. I love helping her clean her house...  Of course the boys love her TUB!!!   

Buddy their dog laid under the door of my car because he didn't want us to leave.  We played fetch with him for 30 minutes before we left.  Justin adores hi











m!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment