Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We spent Thanksgiving week with my family.  My parents bought all 19 of us tickets to Disney on Ice in Des Moines.  The boys loved it.  Joey just thought it was the greatest.  Then we had Dinner at my mom's.  Then we attempted a grandkid picture for my mom.  But when you have 11 kids and 3 of them the age 3.  1 of my sister boys runs away when he see a camera it was very interesting!!  then I did my first "shopping experience with my siblings.  Jeremy stayed home and it was good thing!!!  It was pretty wild. It was something I will never forget.  Then of course we had kids stay here and play and the good stuff that happens with cousins.  The kids had lots of fun!

The boys loved the pumpkin pie Grandma Kathryn made us.. I think lasted about 30 minutes at our house!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment