Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

As Justin has been telling us Christmas is OVER!!!  I will say I am very glad it is.  Even though we don't travel for Christmas.  We didn't even go out of Southwest Iowa, I was ready for it to be over!  That is very bad for me to say because I use to LOVE it. Sometimes I think being simple is much easier.  The boys received so many wonderful gifts from all of the relatives.  They loved everything.  I will have to say Jeremy's favorite gift was his homemade candy from his "little" sister Tracy.  He was so excited to get a gift from her.  Our family is very thankful for all the people that think of us and our children over the holidays.  Santa did come and find the boys.  Jacob got a telescope(he loves history and science!!), Joey got a cow puzzle, Justin received a farm toy that lifts up hay and they all got a new big red barn with  pen and feed bunks and all the extras.  I will say if you ask them who got the barn it is Joey's!!!!

Now that is it all over we have been putting all the gadgets away and putting the decorations  away.  Justin has been trying to cut our tree down with new chainsaw!!!!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Graham Christmas Eve in Benton


Justin helping Aunt Shirley open the "Fred Hoiberg" package!!!!


The kids with Uncle Dick and their new Graham polled Hereford hats



No comments:

Post a Comment