Thursday, December 1, 2016

December already!!!

So life has been a bit wild.  When school started I was looking forward to being home with no kids.  Well I am now a full time sub at the Mt. Ayr High School.  Jacob is 6th, Joey in 1st, and Justin in Kindergarten.  We have all adjusted well.  Except for the getting out bed part but who really wants to get out of bed!!!  Jacob played his last year of Little Raider Football.  Joey and Justin have started wrestling.  Joey is finally loving to read.  Justin is adjusted to Kindergarten.  I will say it wipes him out.  It has  been a big change from 3 hours of school and hanging out with mom or grandma the other part of the day.  To an all day program. Jacob turned 12 in September.  Justin turned 6 in October and Joey will be 7 on the 14th.   Jeremy has been busy as can be hauling fuel.  He drove over 4600 just in November.  I have had to take it slow the last few weeks.  I manage to fracture my foot somehow.  Of course waited to long to go to doctor so it will take longer to heal now.  Then I hurt my back a few days ago.   It is amazing how fast my house was destroyed.  Hopefully I can do a better job keeping up with the blog.  Don't hold me to that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment