Monday, May 12, 2014

Catching up!!!

So just a little behind!!!    The month of April was filled with lot of baby calves, Music concerts, Easter Egg Hunts and of course Amy's hospital visit for Kidney stones.   On Late Easter afternoon I started having terrible pains.  I had no idea what was wrong with me.  It was way worse than having a baby.  So I called Jeremy and he came in and took me to the hospital.  As he was driving I kept saying can you make this pickup go any faster.  Considering he was going 90 that was probably fast enough!!!  I stayed Sunday night and Monday night in the hospital.  Then Jeremy had time to come get me on Tuesday in the fuel truck to bring me home.  I finally passed 1 stone.  I have many more in me.  While I was in the hospital Joey had a music concert so I had to miss it. Poor Joey just wanted to stay with me at the hospital!!  I was so glad to get home.  Otherwise Jeremy has been working many hours. Jacob is busy in school activities.   Here are a few pictures.....







No comments:

Post a Comment