Tuesday, January 24, 2012

weekend

On Saturday we were finally able to go pick up our Expedition.  As we are driving to Des Moines Jeremy and I were both dreading it.  We have decided we lived without the car for almost 6 weeks...  Do we really need it??  I think the worst part was the "BILL"!  As normal the they told us they had fixed all of this stuff and of course no they didn't.  So I had very mad/ sick husband with another cold..... Needless to say we paid and Jacob and I took off in the Expedition.    As we arrived I noticed my hands were "DIRTY".  Needless to say the mechanic had gotten grease all over the inside of my car and they didn't even clean it.  So Jacob and I cleaned the car in the Menards parking lot!! 

 Sunday was spent working on Income taxes.  Jacob went and played at my cousin Rob's house with Rob's girlfriend Heidi.  He had tons of fun playing  the air hockey table.  Jeremy, Joey, Justin and I tried to rest some, but Justin decided he didn't need to nap all day......      

No comments:

Post a Comment